Seasons of Life is a not-for-profit organization that helps couples struggling with infertility become parents. In order to qualify, parents must have encountered a life-changing event. Financial hardship alone, although devastating, is not reason enough to qualify for support from this fund.
The mission of Seasons of Life is to provide fertility care to qualified recipients overcoming unique circumstances each season: winter, spring, summer and fall.
Saturday July 13, 2019. Looking for some fertility support? Consider joining the fertility support group that meets the 2nd Saturday of every month at the Michigan Center for Fertility & Women's Health from 10 - 11 AM at their Warren office. The groups are lead by a licensed and professional therapist and a leader in this field. This is a no charge event and everyone is welcome. Please note: There is no meeting in June.
Spring 2019 - Wisdom & Wellness, Issue 01.
Check out the first issue of Wisdom & Wellness published by Michigan Center for Fertility & Women's Health. The focus is on infertility. You'll find helpful information on:
* When IVF is not an Option - INVOcell
* Takes Two to Tango - Male Infertility
* Laser Acupuncture Brightens Family Dreams
* Treating the Emotional Side of Infertility
* Developing a Wellness Plan
* The Impact of Age on Fertility
* Egg Freezing & Delayed Childbearing
* Fertility Recipes, Facts & More
Download PDF (1.3MB)
How to Apply for Assistance
The requirements to qualify for assistance are:
1. Send an essay outlining your specific extenuating circumstances. The fund is for those facing unusual life circumstances, in addition to infertility complications.
2. Letter from your physician confirming your fertility status.
3. Submit a personal financial statement that shows both assets (income) and liabilities (debt) such as rent, loans, etc.
4. We also require Federal Income Tax Returns for the past two years.
5. Include your medical history records.
6. A non-refundable, $50 application fee is required. We encourage you to read the entire application process prior to paying. If you decide to withdraw your application, we will be happy to send you a $50 donation receipt, but cannot refund it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Application fees can be mailed or paid online.
NOTE: Entries need to be submitted by each of the seasonal deadlines:
March 15, June 15, September 15 and December 15. Please allow at least 30 days from these deadlines for a decision to be made. You will be notified in writing of the Board's decision.
If you are interested in having your submission considered, please mail it to:
Seasons of Life Fertility Foundation
19678 Harper Avenue,
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
They can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org